Friday, October 15, 2010

Photos from Story Wars at Harold Sheppard School

Thanks very much to Mom and staffer Kelly M. from Harold Sheppard School who sent us some photos from the performance of Story Wars that took place at their school. Kelly says:

I can't wait for another Geordie Productions play to come to our school! The kids talked about it all day at school today. I work at the school and have 2 children who are students there, nothing but good things were said. They thought it was funny and I can't begin to tell you how true to life the stories are!!! I have seen 2 plays so far, last year Once Upon a Home and today Story Wars, and I relate to both!!! I love it!!! Thank you so much for doing what you do!!!
Thanks for your photos and your kind words Kelly.


"The Eye! Give me The Eye!"



"I'm Charon's cousin, Gord."



"And Dionysis said, 'Do a funny dance!'"



"I am The Oracle!"



"The Minotaur was a HUGE monster!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment